|WebGIS display of air pollutants and management of emission inventory||Validation of baseline local emission inventory|
|Atmospheric environment capacity simulation||Emission reduction scenario simulation|
|Visualisation for the regional transportation of air pollutants||Auto generated emission reduction suggestion and assessment report|
|<>Ultra bfine (1km) operational forecast and warning system||Historical data analysis and national air quality analysis|
Rich experience in atmospheric modelling
- The OPER expert team has more than 10 years experience in setting up, researching and optimising the workflow. Our platform technology is stable and the output is accurate and reliable.
Low development and maintenance cost
- Save time and cost of system installation, simply log in to the web interface to work on the model simulation and analysis easily.
- The OPER platform is deeply optimised and can be customised according to customer's specification, which is far more compatible and scalable than other measurement systems on the market.
Exceptional and innovative development
- With the rich business experience and expertise in cloud and high performance computing of our expert team, OPER provides high resolution, multidimensional and multi-scenario environmental quality simulation.
- The web interface of OPER is simple and easy to use, it provides click-to-run, multidimensional display and GIS map , which makes the atmospheric environment data clear and improves efficiency on decision making.
- One city with one policy – Heavy air pollution alert system
- Three lines and one list - Atmospheric environment capacity simulation
- Three lines and one list – Environmental quality compliance planning
- Collaborative optimization of PM2.5 and O3 reduction
- Verification and analysis of baseline emission inventory