What is Air Dispersion Analyst (ADA)?
Air Dispersion Analyst is a click-to-run online platform that is designed specifically for air dispersion modelling analysis. Users can self-operate the platform and get results in a more efficient, reliable and flexible way.
Developed based on 10+ years Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) project experience and supported by a large-scale parallel computing cluster, the platform achieves calculation speed of modelling far outpacing existing products with super low price while keeps high accuracy and stability.
Now it provides modelling for AERMOD Atmospheric Dispersion Modeling System, which is required in Tier 1 assessment of EIA Reports by Hong Kong Environmental Development Department (EPD). Other air dispersion models, such as Caline 4 will gradually be put to use in this platform.
Environmental consulting companies and research institutions, especially those having tight project schedule, or those with limited computational resources can benefit from Air Dispersion Analyst.
For other air dispersion modelling and also PATH-2016 assessment, we now provide off-line professional solutions.
Guaranteed high-qualified outputs
- Our development team are experts on high performance computing and atmospheric science with more than 10 years of EIA project experience
- Incorporates the air dispersion model - AERMOD and complies with guidelines enforced by the Hong Kong Environmental Protection Department
- Ensure the accuracy of outputs using a powerful large-scale computing cluster specifically designed for AERMOD modelling
Shorten turnaround time
- One of the fastest machines in the market: computing 1.5 times faster than similar products or services 
- 3 customised computational modes with resources of 4 to 12 cores per hour, ensuring short turnover time to fulfill project requirements
- Supported by a large-scale parallel computing cluster
Track the progress status and generate the result at ease
- Specifically designed based on project needs. Intermediate report is available to monitor results and ensure correctness
- Only 4 simple steps needed to generate qualified outputs from AERMOD-ready files: Upload Data, Choose Speed Mode, Start Computing, and Download Result
- Zero setup cost: No need to buy hardware or install software
- Low computing resources costs: Saves up at 80% compared to existing products or services on the market. 
- On-demand basis: Charges are calculated based on man-hours and computation ability per job
Run by anyone, at anytime and anywhere
- The nature of an online platform enables users to start and run modelling anytime from any ordinary desktop computers connected to the internet.
- No limitation on number of accounts
- Novice users can operate the platform by themselves
Local professional service
- Provide 24 x 7 Local Support
- Offer one-stop service from meteorological data collection to result submission
- Project Expansion: offer full services of build or rent simulation environment and modeling and from tier 1 to tier 3 assessment of EIA reports
 Guidelines: please refer to Guidelines for Local-Scale Air Quality Assessment Using Models enforced by Hong Kong Environmental Protection Department
 Comparison of Cost and Speed among popular solutions for AERMOD, including Local Machine, Remote Service, and Air Dispersion Analyst
Data of cost and speed are obtained with device below with the same input data files:
Local Machine: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4590S CPU @ 3.00GHz, 8G ram
Remote Service: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2660 v2 @ 2.20GHz, 128G ram
Air Dispersion Analyst (ADA): Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 v4 @ 2.40GHz, 128 ram
Strictly complie with EPD’s guidelines
Incorporating the air dispersion model - AERMOD
Interactive, graphical user-friendly platform with simplified streamline workflow procedure
Provision of intermediate result
Intermediate result of the last 100 lines of output is available for preview after the modelling job starts
Diversified computational modes
3 computational modes, Standard (4 cores hour), Premium (8 cores hour) and Elite (12 cores hour) are selectable
High performance with multi-core Cluster
A multi-core cluster enables parallel computations, achieving high speed
Buy points in advance. They will be deducted for core hour spent when you download outputs. 50 points are available in our complimentary trial.
One click to get a result
The procedure from AERMOD-ready data to qualified outputs is simplified to: Data Upload, Speed Mode Selection, Computing Start, and Result Download
Strictly protect your data
Our Air Dispersion Analyst database is ISO 27001 certified. We maintain strict security standards and procedures to prevent unauthorised access to information of each user.
 50 Credits allow execution on an 8-core server for > 3hrs.