Geared to the international technological standards, sophisticated and accurate platform
- Precise and refined forecasting: weather materials /data and air quality forecasting for the forthcoming 1-3 days;
- All-round forecasting: cover the nationally compulsory air pollutant concentration indexes (SO2, NO2, CO, O3, PM10, PM2.5);
- Data upgrade: provide software and emission data upgrade services to clients, so as to make the system stay at an internationally leading level.
Unattended, fully automatic forecasting
- Downloads GFS data automatically from US each day at 0:00;
- Automatically enables the Weather Research and Forecast (WRF) model and Community Multiscale Air Quality (CMAQ) model;
- Automatically calculates the forecast AQI of each region, map and generates daily forecast webpages.
High scalability, flexibly customised as required
- Running performance can be easily enhanced by assigning more computing nodes;
- Fine emission grid resolution down to 3km.
Multiple user and data management function
- The interface supports different languages and time zone displays can be customised by users;
- Saves user configurations;
- Flexible and configurable access strategies.
Integrated with forecasting, analysis, and decision-making & support
Help the professionals improve efficiency through the intelligent handling model
Air pollutant concentration and precise AQI forecasting.
Automatic Report Generation
The system will automatically display the latest forecast results, update AQI and other information.
Forecast Result Analysis
Improve forecast reliability based on local and surrounding pollutant concentration forecast result analysis.
Pollution Prevention and Control Suggestions
By automatically analyzing the environment and sources of pollution, interactions at different scales can be understood and air quality improvements strategies devised.
GIS Interface Display
Dynamic pollution distribution and trend displays facilitate interpretation of results.
- Fully automatic forecasting of regional air pollution indexes (AQI).
- Pollutant concentration counter map forecast and mapping.
- Air mass positive and negative trajectory mapping of a given site.
- Scientific energy conservation and emission reduction planning, analysis and real-time monitoring.